As a Filipino traveler, my travels consist of searching for: delicacies, souvenirs and must eat dishes.
In this guide, you will learn where to buy the inexpensive must eat foods in Camiguin with their corresponding prices.
5 FOODS TO EAT IN CAMIGUIN
- Lanzones – They celebrate Lanzones Festival plus buying it here is so cheap.
Buy in: Camiguin White Island or Old Church Ruins
PHP 60 0R $1.1 per kilo
- Lanzones Ice Cream – Truly made by the locals. Try it out.
Buy in: Pasalubong sa Camiguin
PHP 35 0R $0.7 per ice cream
- Chicharon Pusit – This looks like dried pusit but it’s much thinner.
Buy in: Old Church Ruins
PHP 800 0R $16 per kiloChicharon Pusit in Camiguin
- Pastel – Bread bun filled with flavors. Their best seller is the flavor YEMA.
Buy in: Vandjeep Store
PHP 198 0R $4 per dozen
PASTEL DELICACY IN CAMIGUIN
- Lanzones Wine – Use this as a sauce. Combine this with Chicharon Pusit. 😉
Buy in: Gasa or Samuel by Vjandep
PHP 200 0R $4 per bottleLANZONES WINE CAMIGUIN DELICACY
Other pasalubong in Camiguin can be found in Pasalubong sa Camiguin. See below picture.
- Ardent Hot Spring
- Walkway to the Old Volcano
- Sto. Niño Cold Spring
- Tuasan Falls
- White Island
- Katibawasan Falls
- Sunken Cemetery
- Tres Marias Mountain
- Old Church Ruins
Have you tried eating any of those foods? How was it?