Where to buy Original Ducktours Singapore – Amphibian Vehicle ticket?
I can recommend klook because they offer great deal in every tours that are available in that country plus its very cheaper and less hassle. All in one for a great price and deal. Normally costs around SG$33 (approximately US$27 or PHP1307). Price may vary depending on the exchange rate value. Click on the picture below to visit klook’s page.
Click the banner below to go to the activity.
Where to stay?
I suggest you use AirBnB if you are looking to rent for houses or apartments that are affordable/cheaper yet comfortable. I personally stayed at Travellers Loft at Jalan Besar.
Where to best exhange currency?
The best rate you can find will be through your local bank or if you are from Cebu city I can suggest in Ayala Mall (Dropby forex exchange) or Raintree mall ( Alco Credit and Money exchange). (P.S. Do not exchange in the airport because the rate will have a big difference.)
o I need visa to enter Singapore?
If you are a Philippines Passport Holder like me then you do not need too but be sure that your passport is valid for 1 month counting from the first day of your travel date. For more information check it here.
Above is the tour in Land.
There are many types of vehicle tours that can give you an overview of the city but I personally recommend this one because it is very unique. Why is this unique? Well, it takes you to land and water places. This is an amphibian type of vehicle. Imagine touring Singapore in a whole lot new level! Hitting two birds with one stone, right?
- Suntec City Mall, Duck & Hippo Hub, Unit #01-330
- You can show a mobile or printed voucher.
- Valid 1 month from the specified date.
- When redeemed, the physical ticket will be valid for a maximum of 5 days.
- For reserving and securing seats, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for your preferred tour schedule.
- English Tour : Daily at 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm,4:00 pm,5:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- Mandarin Tour: Daily at 4:00 pm
- 9:00 am- 6:30 pm Daily
- Nearest MRT (Esplanade MRT (CC) EXIT A)
- Public Bus : Stop at bus stop (02151)
Have you tried the Ducktours? If yes, did you like it? If no, you should!