The name of the Resort is practically based on its location. The resort is sitting atop the mountainous portion of Balamban, Cebu.
HOW TO GET THERE
- Entry Point is Ayala Center Mall Terminal.
- Take a V-hire from the Ayala Center Terminal going to Balamban via Transcentral highway route. Fare is 120 PHP (SGD 3 ,$2.4, € 2) per person (one-way).
- Be sure to tell the driver to drop you off at JVR Island in the Sky (just a few meters ahead of Adventure Cafe).
- Search for ‘JVR Island in the Sky’ in Gaas Balamban, Transcentral Highway via Waze or Google Maps. (It is a bit expensive)
Exact location: Brgy. Gaas, Balamban, Cebu – across Adventure Cafe (30-45 min drive from JY square or Marco Polo via the scenic Transcentral highway)
Below is the Map showing the route from Ayala Center Mall Terminal to JVR Island in The Sky.
JVR Island in The Sky
Who can missed this colorful hanging bridge?
|Related Article: 101 Things To Do in Cebu
MONKEY NAMED MOY-MOY
There’s a swimming pool in the resort but is only open on Sundays with a fee of 50 PHP (SGD 1.25 ,$1, € 0.83)per head.
If you wish to stay overnight, the resort has a couple of rooms available.
• COUPLE ROOMS
– Good for 2 pax
– P1,500 (SGD 37.5 ,$30, € 25) per night (Black Cottage, Snow White Cottage)
• FAMILY ROOMS
– Good for 4 pax
– P2,500 (SGD 62.5 ,$50, € 42) per night (Ivory)
• BARKDA ROOM 1
– Good for 5 pax
– P4,500 per night (SGD 112.5 ,$90, € 75) (Nala & Simba)
• BARKDA ROOM 2
– Good for 8 pax
– P3,500 (SGD 87.5 ,$70, € 59) per night
EXPENSES AND OTHER INFO’S
– 55 PHP (SGD 1.4 ,$1.1, €1)(Adult)
– 30 PHP (SGD 0.75 ,$0.6, € 0.5) (Children)
- Open Cottages: 350 PHP (SGD 8.75 ,$7, € 5.8) per day
- Cable Car – 150 PHP (SGD 3.75 ,$ 3, € 2.5) per head
• Contact details: (032) 272-3409 / 0916-138-5764 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Facebook Page
- Sirao Garden
- Temple Of Leah
- Tops Lookout
- Crate Cafe : Cafe at the Mountainside
- West 35 Eco Mountain Resort
- Buwakan ni Alejandra
- Balwarte ni Alfredo
- Adventure Cafe and Zipine
- Basilica del Sto.Niño
- Magellans Cross
MAP TO HELP YOU LOCATE THE AREA
Always remember to “Develop your One Days to Day Ones!“