Located on top of the hill in barangay Busay in Cebu City, Temple of Leah is seven storeys high, and covers a land area of more than 5,000 square meters. The gate opens to a driveway that leads to the main courtyard, with granite floors and a marble fountain at its center.
HOW TO GET THERE
- Entry Point is in Mactan Cebu Airport.
- Ride a Mybus from Mactan Cebu to SM Cebu City. Fare is around 40 PHP ( SGD 1 ,$0.8, € 0.7). Travel time is around 30mins to 1 hr.
- Then, Ride a jeep with a route code 04L. Stop at JY Square Mall. Fare is around 7 PHP ( SGD 0.2 ,$0.15, € 0.12). Travel time is around 20mins to 45mins (depends on the traffic).
- Then, ride a Habal-Habal (local term of a motorcycle for hire). You can easily locate the Habal-Habal drivers because they are shouting Sirao or Temple of Leah. Or in my case they will ask you.
- Entry Point is Pier 1 Cebu.
- Then, Ride a jeep with a route code 02B. Stop at Colonnade Mall. Fare is around 7 PHP ( SGD 0.2 ,$0.15, € 0.12). Travel time is around 15mins to 30mins (depends on the traffic).
- After that, you can ride a jeepney with route codes 17B, 17C, 17D, 04H, and 04C. Fare is around 7 PHP ( SGD 0.2 ,$0.15, € 0.12). Travel time is around 30mins to 45mins (depends on the traffic).
- Stop at JY Square Mall. Be sure to tell the conductor of the jeep or the driver.
- Then, ride a Habal-Habal (local term of a motorcycle for hire). You can easily locate the Habal-Habal drivers because they are shouting Temple of Leah or Sirao Garden. Or in my case they will ask you.
- Taxi!!! Although it is expensive, it gives you the convenience and it is a much faster way to go to the locations (if time is not on your side).
MAP FOR REFERENCE
Also, you can negotiate the price to 80 PHP ( SGD 2 ,$1.6, € 1.3)/person (one- way tour) going to Temple of Leah and additional fare of 25 PHP ( SGD 0.63 ,$0.5, € 0.42)/person for a side trip going to Sirao Garden.
Although every option has its perks and disadvantages, the Option 1 and Option 2 is my go-to.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
WHAT DOES TEMPLE OF LEAH LOOKS LIKE?
ARE FOOD AND DRINKS AVAILABLE IN THE AREA?
Before reaching the temple of leah, a lot of vendors selling food and drinks are in the area.
|Related Article: 101 Things To Do in Cebu
HOW MUCH IS THE ENTRANCE FEE?
Entrance fee (Flower garden only):50 PHP (SGD 1.25 ,$1, € 0.83) per guest.
OPENING AND CLOSING TIME?
Operating time: 6 AM to 11 PM for all visitors;
Parking fee: 100 PHP (SGD 2.5 ,$2, € 1.7) if inside the premises; free if outside but limited slots only.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Shellwander’s notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
- JVR Island in The Sky
- Sirao Garden
- Tops Lookout
- Crate Cafe : Cafe at the Mountainside
- West 35 Eco Mountain Resort
- Buwakan ni Alejandra
- Balwarte ni Alfredo
- Adventure Cafe and Zipine
- Basilica del Sto.Niño
- Magellans Cross