How to Get to Molave Milk Station
- Head to Cebu South Terminal Bus near E-Mall.
- Ride a bus bound to Barili.
- Be sure to tell the conductor that you will get off at Molave Milk Station. Fare is about PHP 83.00 ($2, €1,SGD 2).
- Get off at Molave Milk Station.
By Private Car or Taxi
- Below is the Map showing route to the milk station.
Molave Milk Station: Milk and Ice Cream Destination in Barili, Cebu
When heading to and from any destinations in the south that might include Barili, I am pretty sure that this will be one of your stop overs to freshen up and take some time to relax. It is easily accessible and can not be missed when driving because of its stunning sign. The place is located on the right side of the road if you are on your way to the south. The place is actually a part of a bigger property where animals freely graze on a field.Unfortunately, the farm is off-limits and you would have to schedule a tour with the owner of the farm before you can visit it.
A closer look to the Molave Sign that I have been talking about.
I have read some blogs and one of it says “new look of the Milk Station” so I guess it has been renovated and the place is pretty fab.
Dine and Drink. They offer a variety of Rice Meals and Dairy Drinks. Goat’s Milk can also be bought here.
Personally, I have tasted their ice cream and Goat’s milk and all I can say is that its good. Its really good.
Also, the place gives a pleasant and simple classy vibe.
The farms’ view can not be missed but I did not look any further and take a picture of it any closer.
Here are some figures that you might want to take note of.
83 php – Bus ride from Cebu South Bus to Barili (bus)
100 php – Price for Milk
100 php – Price for Ice Cream
FREE – Entrance Fee
283 PHP (SGD 7.1, $5.7, €4.72) – Total Expenses for one way per person considering that you want to eat ice cream and drink milk.
- Whale Shark Watching in Oslob
- Tumalog Falls ([icon name=”clock-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] 3 h 45 mins/ 127 km via Natalio Bacalso Avenue/[icon name=”map-pin” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Oslob)
- Kawasan Falls ([icon name=”clock-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] 3 h 29 min/ 113 min via Santander – Barili – Toledo Rd/[icon name=”map-pin” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Badian)
- Bacalla Woods Campsite
- Aguinid Falls ([icon name=”clock-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] 4 h 7 min/ 143 km via Santander – Barili – Toledo Rd /[icon name=”map-pin” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Samboan)
- Maze Garden and Museum in Toledo
- Bacalla Woods Campsite
- Rock Formation in Boljoon
- Inambakan Falls ([icon name=”clock-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]4 h 7 min/ 139 km via Santander – Barili – Toledo Rd/[icon name=”map-pin” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Ginatilan)
DID YOU ENJOY THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER!!
Have you been to the Philippines? Visit Cebu and try the freshest milk and ice cream!
Always remember to “Develop your One Days to Day Ones!“